GirlInterruptedReading

Books = Life.

Hip Hop Family Tree Book 2: 1981-1983
Ed Piskor

I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell

I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell  - Tucker Max So Tucker Max isn't a lawyer because he think he can write? LOL. This is just a bunch of random stories put together in no specific order. They all start the same he's drunk, he's behaving like an asshole, yet somehow there are women who want to fuck this. I've read his site before the books and was amused and sadly thought he was hot, I was 15 don't judge. But wow, just wow. He can't write for shit (his grammar, I about died) but he can tell an amusing story. Some of the stories are questionable about how accurate he is portraying them, especially when he's like "I can't make this shit up" or "go ask so and so, he has no reason to lie for me" makes me wonder how true they are. He knows he was an asshole and still is and that a lot of people aren't laughing with him but at him and he can take it while laughing at himself. I can even respect the fact that he knew what he did when he was younger was fucked up, like lying to women and harassing anyone he please instead of just loud mouths bothering him, and actually grown as a person and realize he shouldn't lie because he doesn't have to to find a woman to sleep with him, just has to find women who are like him. I don't like how he talks about women sometimes, calling them whores and hoes, while doing the same shit they do. I get he was young and dumb and he definitely seemed to mature up later in the book and not be such a dick. So reading this was educational in a way for me because I am nothing like him.